I am thrilled to announce that I’m hosting another workshop through the Tech Incubator at Queens College called “Reimagining Digital Marketing.”
The idea of diving right in to digital marketing can be intimidating when you’re more preoccupied with day-to-day operations. The great news is it’s not as challenging as you think to incorporate a few practical ideas that will help your business increase visibility both online and in the real-world. Learn new ways to use social media, email newsletters and paid digital advertising to promote your business and your personal story as a small business owner.
Join me next week starting Wednesday, June 16th at 3pm.
We’ll be talking about:
- What digital marketing is and what it isn’t.
- How digital marketing has changed the way that we do business.
- Targeting and Messaging
- Content Marketing: It’s more than just memes
- Organic and Paid Social Media
- Understanding Analytics: How Do You Know If It’s Working?